Hello there lovely Ladies
I said I would be back and I am – this is the first of this months posts where I am hoping to be a bit of an enabler….I have A Valentines Tutorial for you. In the not too distant future I am hoping to be able to bring you video, however, for the moment I have pictures!!!
But…before that I just want to remind you that Sale-a-Bration is on!
Sale-a-Bration…What is it all about?
Sale-a-Bration is the time to Earn FREE Products!!!! It is an amazing EVENT perfect for Crafters!
- Sale-A-Bration items are amazing this year! You get a free item with every 60 €/£45 purchase. Which free item are you going to redeem? Download and view your very own copy of the Brochure HERE
- Have you seen the new amazing Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for free? See the Brochure by clicking HERE
- It’s the best time of year to host a Stampin’ Up! workshop because you get extra host benefits, and your guests can earn free product! Contact me for more details on email@example.com.
Been thinking of joining my team? As an extra goodie, you can choose a spring/summer catalogue kit or 2 Sale-A-Bration items for free!
New members of my team who sign up during Sale-A-Bration can choose between getting a free Occasions Kit or two Sale-A-Bration items. It’s the best deal of the year!
- Can’t decide which Sale-A-Bration item is your favorite? Join my team and you can pick two Sale-A-Bration items for free! You can join my team right now by clicking HERE and start choosing your favourite items for your kit and pick two Sale-A-Bration items FOR FREE! View the Sale-a-Bration brochure HERE.
Ok – a Valentines Tutorial…
I will list the products I have used at the end….
1. I took a piece of 12 x 12 Whisper White card stock and cut it to 6 x 12 then scored at the 6 inch mark folding it to make my card base.
3. Then using the Chalk Board cardstock I punched out 6 hearts – my punch is the old heart punch but there is a gorgeous new one which I will give you details of below. I also used some old DSP which has red glitter polka dots on.
4. The DSP hearts I folded in half but the Chalk Board ones are sturdier so I used my Scoreboard to score them down the middle before folding them and glueing them together with Tombow wet glue – this has to be the BEST wet glue on the market – you get a minute or so to maneuvre your card around into place before it grabs and holds firm! Once these were glued and folded I popped them under a punch while they dried.
5. Taking my Stamp a Majig, my photopolymer stampset Hello Life and Basic Black ink pad, I then stamped onto the polysheet, making sure to line my stampblock right into the corner of my Stamp a Majig. I then lined this up onto my card base.
6. I stamped the ‘Love’ and heart on a line from Hello Life and ‘You’ and ‘So Much’ from Crazy About You. I really love the photopolymer stamps, they are so easy to position and get just right. To get the red heart I inked up the whole image then carefully wiped away the Basic Black ink from the heart. I then used my Real Red Stampin’ Write marker to ‘ink’ up the heart just before stamping on my card.
Once this was all done, I assembled my card….I attached the embossed, Real Red strip with the hearts, glued on my 3d hearts and added a little sparkle to the tiny red heart. And here is the finished card…..
I hope you like this quick tutorial and here are the items I used:
Whisper White Card – 124302 – £5.50
Basic Black Ink pad – 126980 – £4.95
Real Red Card – 106578 – £6.25
Real Red Stampin’ Write – 1000052 – £2.95 (also comes as multipack of 10 Brights £23.95)
Chalk Board Card – 137786 – £7.25
Hello Life Photopolymer Stamp set – 137136 – £22.95
Crazy About You Photopolymer Stamp Set – 137137 – £22.95 (also comes as Bundle with Thinlits dies – see here on page 31 – £37.25)
Happy Hearts Embossing folder – 137364 – £7.50
Stamp a Majig – 101049 – £10.95
Simply Scored Scoring board – 122334 – £25.95
Tombow Multipurpose liquid Glue – 110755 – £3.25
Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 119246 – £4.50
If there is anything that you would like to buy please head over to here where you can place an order 24 hours a day!!!! and remember if it is £45 or more you will get to choose a FREE item from the Sale – a – Bration products as well!
Ok, well I really hope that you like this Valentines project – if you want to shop you can click right here and be taken to my online shop. Next time I am going to be looking at Project Life – this is something I have had for a while and not really used but thought it would be terrific to explore together. So until next time, remember to stamp YOUR place in the world! xxx